Resume - Lola J. Lee Beno
I can be reached at lola-dot-j-dot-lee[at]gmail-dot-com.
Attentive developer with over ten years of experience in developing and documenting database-driven web applications. Front end skills include ColdFusion, an Adobe development platform, and HTML. Back end skills include MS SQL Server and MySQL. Strong problem solving abilities in all phases of development and post-site deployment. Works well independently or in a team in a challenging and changing environment. Dedicated to augmenting current knowledge as new technologies emerge.
- Model-Glue (CF)
Content Management Systems:
- MS SQL Server
- MS Access
- OS X
- ColdFusion Studio
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe InDesign
Independent Consultant, LBenoDesigns.Codes, Bowie, Maryland
2005 - Present
- Supervise code on existing ColdFusion sites, write new codes and fix issues as needed.
- Write documentation materials for Kalendar, an open source ColdFusion calendaring system.
- Assess OS X system issues and recommended solutions.
- Engineered conversion of static retail website into Joomla e-commerce website, enabling client to manage own content.
Programmer / Analyst, ORC Macro, Bethesda, Maryland
1995 - 2005
- Wrote requirements and design documentation sections for DbB, a drug prevention evaluation tool, and MDS, a drug prevention service tool.
- Developed code to collect demographic data for both prevention process and and outcome.
- Developed code to generate reports on substance abuse prevention and early intervention services.
- Coordinated quality control procedures prior to site deployment.
- Tracked client requests and system fixes on issue tracking system.
Original Member of DC Web Women
Bachelor of Science, Journalism, University of Maryland
ColdFusion United Conferences (hosted by TeraTech), 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Fluent in ASL; reading knowledge of Spanish